05 February 2015

Dopey

Hey all,


I haven't worn an Essence polish in a fair while. After doing a little clean up of my polishes I came across Dopey and decided that this would be my NOTW.  It's been quite a while since I've worn Dopey as a full manicure. My bottle is almost half gone now so I'll only really get a couple more uses out of it before it's empty. 


Here I have 3 coats of Essence Dopey over a base of Sally Hansen Miracle Cure nail strengthener. I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat. Dopey is a sheer polish. It's opaque in 3 coats on my short nails. It's a delicate looking polish and the hint of the silver glitter running through it is lovely. I just wish it was more opaque!

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les