26 February 2015

NOTD- A-England Tristam

Hey all,


This is a recent NOTD. I ended up putting this on after Barry M Greenberry started to look a bit dodgy on my nails.I needed a polish that would be quick to apply with an easy formula and one that would look good. I haven't worn A-England Tristam for a while so I ended up putting that on. I really started to focus on polishes that haven't been worn as a full manicure for a while. As much as I like buying new polishes I really want to know that I am getting my money's worth. No matter what price the polish was, it needs to be used!


This is 2 coats of Tristam over a base of Sally Hansen Miracle Cure. I topped it off with a single coat of Sally Hansen Miracle Cure topcoat. I will be doing a full review on this topcoat in the coming weeks in case you are curious as to how well it wears etc. I actually really enjoyed wearing this polish! It lasted 2 days with only minor tipwear before I ended up taking it off to give my nails a break. I was thinking about getting more A-England polishes but it's more awkward/ expensive now with shipping etc. Maybe if they bring out a really special collection it will be worth the extra cents. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les