23 February 2015

Pinterest inspired nails

Hey all,


This manicure was based on a pin I came across on Pinterest. It's not an exact replica but it's close enough for me. I started with a polish I don't use all that often. Sinful Colors Why not is a nice plain blue. Great formula, I have on 2 coats but you could do one if you favour thicker coats. The white is NYC Pinstripe white. The rest of the polishes I used are- Sinful colors Rise and Shine (green), Folly (pink) Nail the Bytch Lick or ish bytch (red) Nails inc atomic (orange) NYC Lexington yellow and Orly Liquid Vinyl (black). I added on a matte topcoat once all of the polishes were dry.


I don't love it as much as my previous Snoopy manicure  but I think it's pretty nice. I love reading so I couldn't resist recreating this pin as a manicure. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les