13 February 2015

Radiant Orchid

Hey all,


I'm fairly late on the whole Radiant orchid trend in fairness. It's not a colour that stood out to me initially (but it's a damn sight better than marsala that's for sure!).  Orchid from the Barry m Silk Collection is beautiful and it  really deserves a mention despite it no longer being the colour of the year (which I think is a shite notion anyway just fyi.)

Orchid is a 3 coater but it is well worth the effort. It's full of very fine pink and purple shimmers and it is stunning on the nail. One thing I will say is that this is more of a sunny weather polish. The shimmers will really sparkle in the sun and it completely changes the overall look of the polish. Now they do dry matte but honestly they are just beautiful with a glossy topcoat. Personally I wouldn't leave them matte, they look so plain and dull. 


Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les