10 February 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Anti-Valentine's day nail art!

Hey all,


I am seriously excited to show ye this manicure. The "Anti-Valentine day" theme didn't really appeal to me. I don't care about Valentines but I don't hate it like some people do. I wasn't sure what I would do for this theme until I saw a picture of the minions on google images and I adapted it to fit the theme.

I have on 2 coats of OPI I just can't cope-acabana on my index finger, 2 coats of Catrice Lucky in lilac on my ring finger and 2 coats of Illamasqua Monogamous on my middle finger and  2 coats of Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Chic on my pinky finger. 
All the black details are done using Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl. The white is NYC Pinstripe white. The silver is my Kiss nail art striper in Silver. For the heart I used Max Factors Red passion. For the evil minions hair I dabbed on Julep Gayle (although you can't really see it in the picture it really made a difference to the overall look). The Blue stripes on my pinky are done using Barry m Denim (to represent the little minion overalls)

I topped it all off with a coat of Essence soft touch matte topcoat. 


Alaina at The Little Canvas 
Amanda at Amandalandish 
Amanda at Fashion Footing 
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
Bridget at A Painted Nail 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog 
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer 
Kristine at Pink and Polished Nails 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished 
​Lisa at The Polish Playground 
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les