17 February 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Match your nails to your purse

Hey all,


Another Twinsie Tuesday post and have some polka dot nail art! I love polka dots and it feels like forever since did some some so here they are. These are a perfect match of my purse which is pretty plain. It's just a plain nude coloured bag with gold hardware. I pretty brighter bags but I thought having at least one neutral bag would be a good idea.

I have on 2 coats of Sally Hansen Patent gloss in Chic. This is pretty much the exact colour of my purse so that was fairly handy. Once that was dry I dotted on Catrice goldfinger for the base of the polka dot. I then added on OPI Goldfinger to make it all nice and glittery. I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat.


I love how short my nails are but I've been thinking of growing them out just a bit. We'll see how that goes. They have started peeling a bit which is annoying. I always use a strengthening basecoat. Short of nubbing them again I'm not too sure how to deal with the pealing. Any tips on dealing with this would be appreciated!

Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Beckie at Polished by Beckie
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

 
Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les