03 February 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Monochromatic nail art

Hey all,


Monochromatic is the theme for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday post. I find myself having to google more and more of these prompts to find out what they actually mean in nail art terms. 
I went with a grey theme. I am really enjoying grey nail polish at the moment. It's not a colour I would normally go for but I found a few that I really like so I combined them in this manicure. 


I started off with 2 coats of Catrice Sing hey dirty lilah. Once that was completely dry I striped off the nail and filled in little sections using Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Greige and Lac Attack Puddle Jumping. The silver glitter outline is Kiss nail art striper in Silver. I topped it all off with Essence Soft Touch matte topcoat. 


Alaina at The Little Canvas 
Amanda at Amandalandish 
Amanda at Fashion Footing 
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
Bridget at A Painted Nail 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog 
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer 
Kristine at Pink and Polished Nails 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished 
​Lisa at The Polish Playground 
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish 

Tiffany at Polished To Precision 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les