24 February 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Polish recieved in swap

Hey all,


I picked out two polishes for this challenge but you can't really see one of them. I have Estee Lauder Black Turquoise and Catrice Million Styles topcoat in Return of the space cowboys. 
I started off with 2 coats of Black Turquoise. This is a slightly darkened teal polish. It makes a great base for the Catrice topper. Once that was dry I added on 2 coats of Return of the Space Cowboys. This is a teal blue-purple duochrome shimmer. It's a really pretty polish but I think you need to layer it over a similar colour base.


Check out the polishes the over ladies featured on their blog for this theme below:

Alaina at The Little Canvas 
Amanda at Amandalandish 
Amanda at Fashion Footing 
Amber at Nails Like Lace 
Bridget at A Painted Nail 
Chelsea at Nailed Blog 
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi 
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer 
Kristine at Pink and Polished Nails 
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished 
​Lisa at The Polish Playground 
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les