02 February 2015

Zoey Deschanel nail art

Hey all,

I ended up not posting last week after getting sick. I'm finally getting back to normal so hopefully it'll be back on track this week. Today I wanted to show you my Twinsie Tuesday post that was due last week. It was inspired by a celebrity which is not something I tend to do. I don't really have an interest in celeb's so I went to google images to see if I could find a good one. I ended up going with a manicure that Zoey Deschanel wore.


I struggled a bit with this one. I started off with a white base. I striped off the corners and painted on Sally Hansen Patent gloss in Vinyl. I dotted that same polish on the white and topped it off with Essence Soft touch matte topcoat. In person it doesn't look as dodgy I have to say. Overall I think it came out ok. 

Cuti-CLUE-les

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les