30 March 2015

Essence Pure Soul

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


I was recently sent a few of the new Essence nail polishes along with a few other products. Of course the nail polishes were the first things I played with. It's been a fair while since I got my hands on an Essence nail polish so I was pretty excited to try them out,

This is 05 Pure Soul from the I <3 Trends release. Pure Soul is from the Nudes section (they also have a Pastel release). It is a very light pink with the most beautiful pink shimmer running through it. This becomes more visible when you are in the sun.As it is such a light shade it does need 3 coats to make it full opaque. I use thicker coats with this polish which helps even out the colour but it doesn't look thick on the nail. It's pretty easy to apply and it dries to a glossy finish.

I like this polish a lot. I'm not normally keen on 3 coat polishes but this is my kind of colour! The shimmer really makes this polish stand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les