27 March 2015

Neon dotticure

Hey all,


This colour combination will be featuring on the blog quite a bit in the coming weeks. Rainbow nails are just my thing lately. I think they boast your mood and just brighten up a crappy day (or make a good day even better). The only thing I would change is the base colour due to the formula. This is China Glaze Flip Flop fantasy. I love the colour, it's insanely bright, but it needs 4 coats at least to cover any bald spots. I have heard rumours that China Glaze re-released this with a better formula but I have no idea whether this is true or not.

The colours I dotted on my tips are: OPI I just can't copeacabana (yellow), Zoya Paz (orange) Catrice Run Forest Run (green), Sinful Colors Sugar rush (blue) and  Nails Inc St James (red)


I topped it off with Sally Hansen Miracle Gel topcoat. I have done another mani very similar to this but with 2-3 different polishes. I love this design, it's so striking with the bright, neon colours. I think keeping the dotticure just at the tips makes the individual colours stand out nicely even against such a bright base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les