16 March 2015

Shamrock Shake

Hey all,

Today's manicure is a bit of a fail. It's my first go at Shamrocks so it was a bit of a struggle. I ended up using dotting tools to help speed up the whole process. I felt like free-handing them would take too long this time around. My actual manicure for St Patricks Day is completely different so I'll pop that up tomorrow.


Seeing as green is the main colour associated with St Patrick's Day I went for an all green manicure. I don't tend to do Paddy's day manicures but I thought I may as well give it a go this year.
I started with a base of China Glaze I'm with the lifeguard. This is a neon green with a nice bit of shimmer in it. I needed 3 coats. Once that was dry I dotted on China Glaze Holly Day on all the nails abar the ring finger. I used China Glaze Running in Circles here although it's not coming off as glittery in the pictures as it is in real life.


I did topcoat this with a matte topcoat but it toned down the colour quite a bit and I didn't like it as much. The pictures here are taken before I added on the topcoat.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les