19 March 2015

Smooth Criminal

Hey all,




A quick NOTW post for today. The sun was out in full force so I picked out one of the few holographic polishes that I own. This is Colors by Llarowe Smooth Criminal. I love holographic polishes but they are pretty expensive! I would like to get the Orly holo's that have been popping up on blogs recently but they do need a fair few coats to be opaque  which is a tad off-putting.

Back to Smooth Criminal though. This is an easy 2 coater. The formula is very easy to work with although it is a tad bit thick. You just have to wipe the brush off the bottle before you paint your nail and it'll be fine. Dry time is spot on too. This is a great polish and such a lovely colour. I know I featured this in my 2014 nail polish favourites and I'm happy to say that it's still a favourite.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les