23 March 2015

Spider web accent

Hey all,


I've been sticking to the same set of polishes lately but this is a manicure I wore a while back and I loved the colours together, I love blue nail polish but I find that I'm really self-conscious when I have it on. I think it's just too bright for me even though it's probably on the polish colours I buy the most. For that reason I tend to use it more for nail art than as a full manicure on its own.

This is 2 coats of Barry m Cyan Blue. This has an incredible formula but it will stain your nails and cuticles, It is a nightmare to get off so I don't reach for it too often. I decided to add on an accent nail so I have on 2 coats of Zoya paz on my ring finger. Once that was dry I striped off the nail and added on a coat of Cyan Blue on top.


The one thing that bugged me about this manicure is the silver glitters that you can see on the accent nail. The striping tape I use always leaves behind those silver bits and it is really hard to cover up. Next time I will just stick to the striped accent nail. I never knew that orange and blue would work so well together!


I decided to add on some polka dots using Paz. I think I prefer it without the dots. Paz is a crelly formula so it is sheer. Once you add it over a darker colour it shows some of the colour through the orange making it look darker than it is. You can see how bright Paz should be on my accent nail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les