24 March 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Cherry nail art

Hey all,


Pinterest inspired was the prompt we were given for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday post. I use pinterest a lot for pretty much everything but I don't tend to use it for nail inspiration. Google images is just easier to navigate and it can be more accurate in my opinion. I did happen upon some Cherry nail art a while back and I thought I would give it a go. I did end up changing pretty much everything to suit my own tastes colour wise.

I started with 3 coats of Barry m Pink Flamingo. This used to be a favourite of  mine but now I wouldn't really class it as anything special. It definitely needs 3 coats, sometimes even a forth would be necessary. The colour is nice but it's not something that really calls out to me anymore.
Once that was dry I dotted on Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Right Said Fred for the cherries. Using a thin brush I added on the stalk with Catrice Run Forest Run. I dotted a little white polish in the corner to give the Cherries a shiny look.


A fairly simple nail design to do but it looks good which is all that matters.  Don't forget to check out the other Twinsie's links below:

Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish

Alaina at The Little Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les