03 March 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Endometriosis awareness

Hey all,

This week we have to do a mani for Endometriosis awareness. For anyone not familiar with this, yellow is the main colour associated with it. I went with a basic swatch initially but added on a glitter topper to help smooth out the streaks.


Here I have 3 coats of OPI I just can't cope-acabana. I've mentioned this polish a few times and how awful the formula is. Instead of adding on a forth coat I layered Smitten Polish Pink Lemonade on top. This is a sheer yellow polish with pink hex glitters of different sizes. The yellow base helps to cover any streaks in I just Can't cope-acabana but it doesn't change the colour too much which is nice. I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel topcoat to get rid of any bumps.



Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Beckie at Polished by Beckie
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish

Alaina at The Little Canvas




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les