31 March 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Favourite discontinued polish

Hey all,


This weeks Twinsie Tueday post is our favourite discontinued polish. I have a few discontinued polish favourites and I have to say this one nearly slipped through the cracks. When I really thought about it, this really is my favourite polish. Sadly it is continued but there are dupes around now. At the time this was the most unique polish I had come across. I think I saw it on Karen from Lovely Girlie Bits initially and after that I knew I had to get it. I have used this in so many manicures since I got it (back in 2012)

Here I have on 2 coats of Gilded lily over 1 coat of Catrice Goldfinger. On my ring finger I added on a coat of Essence Hello Holo just to add to the sparkle. You can wear Gilded lily on it's own using 3-4 coats. It's worth the effort, it's such a beautiful gold. Removal can be annoying after a few days. I tend to stick with the tinfoil method so that cuts out a lot of hassle and the glitters don't get all over your fingers afterwards.


Check out the other Twinsie's posts in the links below:

Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les