10 March 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Soft & Feminine nails

Hey all,


This weeks Twinsie Tuesday post called for a Soft & Feminine manicure. I don't really care for gradients but it was the only thing that came to mind. I didn't want to go for the typical light pink polish so i picked out 2 of my nude polishes. For the base I have on 3 coats of the Sally Hansen Miracle gel polish in Birthday suit. I love the colour of this polish but I wish it was more opaque,
Once that was dry I sponged on the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Mauve Along. The gradient effect if noticeable but it's not too overpowering.

This combination didn't suit my skin tone in the slightest. It made my nails look really dirty. To try and overcome this I added on 2 coats of Essie's As gold as it gets. The gold sparkle really did make my nails look more polished. I added on a coat of the Sally Hansen Miracle gel topcoat to finish it all off. A topcoat really helps blend the two gradient polishes so it looks more natural.


Check out the other Twinsie's posts in the links below:


Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish


Alaina at The Little Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les