17 March 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Somewhere over the rainbow

Hey all,


We had a last minute change for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday theme. Seeing as today is St Patricks Day we decided to do some Paddy's Day themed nails. I am the only Irish person in the group so it's nice to have an Irish theme.

I had planned on doing little Leprechaun nails but I thought a bright, colourful rainbow with a pot of gold at the end would be more fun to do. Seeing as I made this up as I went along I started off drawing the rainbow using the Barry m Nail art pen in White. This allowed me to get the stripes roughly the same width and on the same level so the rainbow looked straight.

Once I had a rough sketch I filled in the gaps with my polish. The red is Nails inc St James, Orange is Zoya Paz, Yellow is OPI I just can't cope-acabana, Green is Catrice Run Forest Run and the Blue is Sinful Colors Sugar Rush. My pot is Orly Liquid Vinyl. I added OPI Goldeneye on the top for the gold. I topped the whole thing off with Essence Matte about you.


I love this. It's so bright and it wasn't all that awkward to do. I like that it's not your typical St Patricks Day manicure full of green polish and Shamrocks (like yesterdays post).


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les