20 March 2015

Zoinks!

Hey all,


Nicole by OPI Khloe had a little lam lam is one of my all time favourite polishes. The colour is perfect, the formula is amazing and it wears so well on my nails. I thought it would make a great base for Red Carpet Lacquer "Zoinks!". This is a clear based polish with green  and red glitters.

I have on 2 easy coats of Khloe had a little lam lam. Once that was dry I added on one coat of Zoinks! Although it does look nice glossy I decided to go with a matte topper this time. It makes the glitter far more apparent and I like that look a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les