26 March 2015

Zoya Storm

Hey all,


A quick swatch for today's post. This is Zoya Storm from the Ornate collection released in 2012. I know a lot of people rave about Colors by Llarowe calling it the perfect "nights sky" polish but honestly I think Zoya Storm is better. I have on 2 coats. Zoya polishes are generally 3 coaters which is a tad annoying.  The formula is slightly thin but they cover well on the second coat.

Storm is black with fine holographic glitters. You can see that it is jam packed with glitter and they spread out perfectly on the nail. This is a beautiful polish on it's own but especially as a base for nail art (my favourite being the The Last Hero nail art from the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les