08 April 2015

Born Pretty cuticle clean up

Hey all,

**Product was provided for my honest review**


Today I have a Born Pretty Store review for ye. Technically this is supposed to be an eyeliner brush but I've been using it for cuticle clean up. It's the perfect shape to get about your cuticles leaving a nice clean line.

I've been using this for the past fortnight now and it's really good. It fits my nail perfectly and removes the excess polish without ruining my nails. It's definitely comparable to the Elf brush that so many polish bloggers rave about .  The brushes cost $1.94 each which is great as they will wear down after a couple of months so they can be replaced easily and at a low cost. I'd definitely recommend this brush. The handle is good and long so I can dip it into the nail polish remover without a problem. A clean up brush is essential after painting your nails so the cheaper they are the better. There is no need to spend a heap of money on one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les