03 April 2015

Bunnies and Easter eggs!

Hey all,


So to round of this week I thought I would post my Easter nails! These were pretty fun and full of Spring colours. Unfortunately my topcoat did make some of the colours run but it wasn't really noticeable in person so it didn't bother me too much. Here are the polishes I used:

Blue (Sky) Sinful Colours Sugar Rush,
Green (grass and Easter egg stripes) Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure 671 Moheato,
Nude (bunny base and Easter egg) Barry m Lychee,
Raspberry (Easter egg and stripes) Barry m Raspberry,
Orange (Easter egg) Nails inc Atomic,
Darker Blue (Easter egg and stripes) Barry m Cyan Blue,
Peach (Eater egg and detail) Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure 547 Peach of cake,
Yellow (Easter egg and polka dots) OPI I just can't cope-acabana,
Lilac (Easter egg) Barry m Berry Ice Cream.
Pink (Bunny ears and nose) OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian.


There are a fair few polishes in this manicure. Of course you don't need half of them. It's very easy to simplify these nails and have them look great. I was asked to do these nails so I thought I'd dress them up as much as possible. Believe it or not but the hardest part was actually the bunny! I'm sure if I had a better white polish it would have been a bit smoother but this was the third attempt at getting it to look relatively normal. I did wear this on both hands so it look pretty fun and I got a good week out of this manicure without chips and minimal tip wear. It was definitely worth the effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les