13 April 2015

Essence 03 I'm so Fluffy

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


 This is the ,last polish I have to show ye from the Essence I <3 Trends release. This is another polish from the Pastels section called 03 I'm so Fluffy. The formula on this is ok. It's a bit thinner than the rest so you need 3 thick coats for full opacity. It dries so quickly so take it handy with the brushstrokes or else it will end up looking patchy. It's  lovely pinky peach colour with a matte finish.

In the first two pictures I have a topcoat on just so you can see what it's like glossy. I'm so fluffy is a great colour. As it leans more pink in real life I find it to be much more flattering on my skin than the likes of Barry m Peach melba which is a pure peach shade.


Here I have the same swatch but without a topcoat. You can see it has a lovely matte finish to it. The main reason I topcoat my polish is to help with longevity. I haven't worn these for long without a topcoat so I can't say for sure if they chip easily or not. I have gotten a good week of wear with a topcoat and it didn't chip on me at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les