23 April 2015

Essence 04 Watch out Lady Tremaine!

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Today I have one of the polishes from the Essence Cinderella Collection. This is 04 Watch out lady Tremaine. I don't think I have seen the entire movie so I'm not quite sure what's going on with that name to be honest.

Here I have on 2 coats of Watch out Lady Tremaine. It's quite an opaque polish. It is a frost so you can see all of the brushstrokes and flaws really well which isn't pretty. I have to say the colour does not suit me at all. I don't like the finish and even with a steady hand I struggled to get this to look decent on me. I wouldn't say this is a must have from the collection. Essence have so many other polishes with better formulas so maybe skip this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les