30 April 2015

Essence 24 Indian Summer

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Polish number 3 from the new Essence the Gel nail polish line is this beautiful peachy orange called Indian Summer. Again the formula is spot on. 2 coats and you are good to go. It dried quickly and you can see how glossy this is in the pictures. It's such a lovely colour.

I am seriously considering just sticking with Essence polishes for a while. I am really impressed with these polishes both for the formulas and the colours. The last Essence polish I bought was Black is back and that is well over a year ago. I just wasn't seeing colours that I needed. I have 5 or 6 more polishes on my list to buy from the Gel nail polish line (I tried to buy them already but the stand was completely wiped out when I got to it)

If you are thinking you've seen a polish just like this on my blog before you'd be right. This is incredibly similar to Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Peach of Cake. Peach of Cake is more orange but honestly it's hard to tell on the nail.If you have one you probably don't need the other.


Indian Summer costs €1.79 and it is available in Penny's and pharmacies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les