29 April 2015

Essence 38 Love is in the Air

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Finally I've found a yellow nail polish with a good formula! When I took this out of the packet I thought it would be swatched and then left to the back. Higher end brands struggle with yellow nail polish so I assumed that this would need a good 4-5 coats. It's a pastel yellow after all so you'd expect a good amount of difficulty.

 I love this polish. It's easily in my top 2 from the 10 that I've tried so far from the gel nail polish line. I have on 3 coats. The formula is great, it's nice and smooth and it doesn't drag at all.The dry time is pretty good too. I don't even care that the colour doesn't suit my skintone. Love is in the Air looks gorgeous on its own but it will make such a pretty base for nail art. I love yellow nail polish so I am thrilled to have this.

Again I didn't bother with a topcoat so you could see how glossy these are on their own. If you are looking for a nice yellow polish then I would really recommend trying this one out. It's a lovely bright colour but it's not too in your face. I don't think I can really convey how impressed I am with this polish.


Love is in the Air costs €1.79 from Penny's and selected pharmacies. It should be available in stores now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les