06 April 2015

Essence Hope for love

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Another polish from the I <3 Trends release from Essence. This is from the Nudes section and it is called 07 Hope For Love, Now the name is not my favourite but the colour is really pretty, It's a rosy pink and it's the most opaque of the ones I've tried recently.

This is 2 thicker coats. It does dry glossy so I left it as it is. The formula is great on this, I had no troubles at all with applying it and I didn't need any clean up. This is a colour you could wear all year round without a problem. Be sure to let this dry before adding on your second coat as it tends to drag a bit leaving bald spots. It's not bad at all though and it does dry quick quickly so it shouldn't really be a problem.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les