02 April 2015

Essence So lucky

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**

Today I have another polish from the Essence I <3 Trends release. This is 01 So Lucky  from the Pastels selection and I have to say, it's pretty amazing. I love green polish and this is completely unique to my collection. It's a very light seafoam green with holographic shimmer. You might be able to see the holo in the swatches. It is far more apparent in person. It is a scattered holographic but it adds a lovely touch to the polish. In the sun it has a lovely faint sparkle. Absolutely beautiful polish.

All of the polishes I have tried from the Pastels release dry matte. I have on 3 coats with a topcoat. Whilst matte you can't really tell it has a holo shimmer so I prefer to wear it matte. I am a huge fan of pastel nails. The lighter the are the more they stand out and this polish really stands out. It's not as stark as a plain white polish but it's quite striking I think.


Application was pretty good. The formula is a bit thinner than Pure Soul (which I reviewed here) but it's easy to work with and it dries quick enough given the matte finish, This is easily the stand out polish for me although I believe there is a blue version of this that I really want to get. A great release from Essence.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les