24 April 2015

Sally Hansen 18k gold hardener

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


One of the latest Sally Hansen products to be released here is the 18k Gold Hardener. Now this confused me a bit when I first got it. Apparently you can use it as on your bare nails as a hardener with the gold flakes just adding a little sparkle to your nails. The way I like to use it is as a regular topper over a dark polish. My nails have been weak lately as I've started to bite them a lot so excuse the ring finger. I had to shorten them all to match it a bit better. 

I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in 641 Belle of the Ball. I added on a coat of the 18k gold hardener. I finished with a coat of the Sally Hansen gel shine 3D topcoat (review on this coming soon!)

I am a big fan of gold toppers and whilst I cannot say whether or not this strengthened my nails, it did looked beautiful over Belle of the Ball, It really comes alive in the sun and under florescent lighting. It dried so quickly too. I was able to add on my topcoat after 2-3 minutes (I gave it extra time just to be on the safe side). It looks so much more vibrant in person, the gold sparkles a lot more than it shows in the pictures. 



The Sally Hansen 18k Gold hardener costs €9.99 and it is availble nail in selected pharmacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les