20 April 2015

Stardust inspired nail art

Hey all,


I picked out an oldie for today's post. I loved reading Neil Gaiman's Stardust. It's definitely my favourite book written by him. I did this some time last year after reading the book but I never got around to posting it. I love the way it turned out so I didn't want to leave it and forget about it so here it is!

I used one of my absolute favourite nail polishes, Misa Bourbon on the rocks, as my base, This is 2 coats, Then I sectioned off the nail using striping tape. I added Catrice Goldfinger and again I let that dry before moving on the to next step. I then added on some more striping tape and filled in the gap with Colors by Llarowe Twinkle Twinkle little star. I topped it all off with a glossy topcoat.


As you can sort of see in the picture below, I based this manicure on the book cover. I had originally bought the book with the film cover (seen here) but they sent out this one by mistake, I actually prefer this one so I'm delighted that I got it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les