28 April 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Bus Eireann

Hey all


For this weeks Twinsie Tuesday theme we were supposed to be inspired by our car. I thought I'd do something a bit different and I based my manicure on the Irish bus system, Bus Eireann. It made for a more interesting manicure than doing a regular plain polish . The logo for Bus Eireann is the Irish red setter dog so I included that on the accent nail.

I only used 3 polishes for this manicure. The Red is Max Factor Red Passion, the Orange is Zoya Paz and the White is NYC Pinstripe white. I free-handed the whole thing and I topped it all off with a glossy topcoat.




Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les