21 April 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Scented nails

Hey all,


I don't have any scented nail polishes so I went with a flower design instead. I never got into the scented nail polish trend, I always topcoat my nail art and even my regular polishes and that masks the scent anyway, It seemed silly to buy one just for the sake of it.. Granted if the colours were nice I wouldn't have a problem buying one. I just wouldn't get one for the scent alone.

I started off with 3 coats of Barry m Papaya. Then using a dotting tool I added on the various flowers.:
Raspberry- Catrice Raspberry fields forever
Green- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 671 Moheato
Purple- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 375 SGT Preppy
Yellow/Beige- China Glaze Kalahari Kiss

I topped it all off with Essence Satin Matt topcoat in Matt about you!



Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les