07 April 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Seasonal Opposite

Hey all,


Back to my least favourite nail art process. Gradients are messy and rarely turn out well on my nails. I do think they look good on other people and some are really beautiful but it doesn't work for me. I take no joy out of doing them, especially when you are left with the horrendous cleanup to do afterwards. I still want to get the hang of them so I try to give it a go every once in a while.

This was the only thing that came to mind when I thought of a seasonal opposite manicure. I have to say this wasn't too bad to do. I started off with Orly Liquid Vinyl. This is 2 coats. Once that had dried I sponged on Catrice Marilyn and Me. I topped it all off with a coat of Sally Hansen's Miracle gel topcoat. I love black and red together, they really compliment each other.


 Check out the other Seasonal Opposite manicures down in the links below:

Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les