14 April 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Watermarble

Hey all


Today we have something a bit different.  The theme for today was Watercolour nails but I ended up doing a Watermarble instead.Watermarbles are not my thing but it was fun to give it a try for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday challenge. I picked out some Spring-ish colours so it would be nice and bright. I had to redo my middle nail and I completely forgot to add on my base before I stuck it in the water so that's why you can see my nail line. Rookie mistake!

For my base I used Sally Hansen Miracle gel in 110 Birthday Suit. Once that was dry I used Barry m gelly hi shine in Papaya and from the regular nail paints range I used Pink Flamingo for the watermarble. They worked pretty well together but I wish it was brighter. Despite it bubbling on my index finger I think it turned out nice enough. Clean up wasn't too bad seeing as I used lighter colours.

You can see the other Twinsie Tuesday posts in the links below.


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les