01 May 2015

Essence 09 #Lucky

Hey all,


Moving on to the darker polishes from the new Essence the Gel nail polish line. Today I have #Lucky,a medium pink. I thought this would be a dupe of Essence Color and go in Happy Ending but #Lucky is a shade or 2 darker.

The formula on this was good, I only needed 2 coats to fully cover my nail. Just like the other 4 polishes I have shown you so far, this is such a lovely Spring/ Summer colour. It's nice and bright but it's not over the top. It applied nicely, I didn't have any problems with dragging or bald spots. Just like the others in this range it lives up to the Gel nail polish name. It looks so glossy on the nail.

This looks great as a pedicure too. The wide brush makes it easy to apply and I think it helps keeps your polish from looking streaky. 2 swipes with the brush and you are done.


#Lucky costs €1.79 and you can find it in Penny's and pharmacies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les