06 May 2015

Essence 11 "4 Ever young"

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


4 ever young is a light raspberry crelly from the new Essence the  gel nail polish line. Initially I thought this would be a 3 coater but it was actually opaque in 2 coats. Crelly formulas tend to be more sheer on the first coat but they build up easily on the second.

Like the other polish in this range (that I have tried at least) the formula is good. I rarely have any clean up to do with these polishes. The brush is wide but not too wide. I can easily get close to my cuticle without flooding it or having polish run down the sides of my nails. I didn't  have any trouble with staining but I would recommend using a basecoat just to be on the safe side.

Dry time is really impressive with these so far. Less than 2 minutes and they are ready for the next coat. Like the rest of my swatches for the polishes in this range I don't have on a topcoat.


4 ever young is available now in Penny's and pharmacies around Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les