11 May 2015

Essence 23 Wonderfuel

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Essence Wonderfuel is probably the most disappointing polish I have from the Essence the gel nail polishes. I don't really like the colour and the formula is the most watery of the 10 that I have tried so far. It's a dark plum purple with a blue shimmer. It looks the most impressive in sunlight bit it's fine in regular lighting too.

As I said the formula is watery so I needed 3 coats. There is a chance you will need a forth depending on the length of your nails and how you apply it. I noticed that it seemed to pull away from the tips of my nails as I applied it making it look like I had tipwear already. It does dry glossy like the other polishes in this collection so that is a bonus. I personally don't like the way this looks on my nails so it's not one I'd get a lot of use out of, especially given the formula.


Wonderfuel is available now for €1.79. You can find it in Penny's and pharmacies around Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les