07 May 2015

Essence 25 Prince Charming

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Prince Charming was one of the surprise polishes in the set that I have of the Essence the gel nail polish line. At first glance I thought it was just a slightly darker turquoise. Even in the bottle it look plain in regular lighting. It wasn't until I went to apply my first coat that I saw the amazing blue/green shimmer. The shimmer is way more intense in person though, the camera really does not do it any justice. It looks unreal in the sun!

This is another 2 coater. The formula is smooth and it covers really well. No streaks or bald spots. It does go on a bit sheer on the first coat but it builds up perfectly with the second.Depending on the length of your nails you might need a third coat but if you do slightly thicker coats it won't be a problem. I will say the colour is nicer on the nail than it looks in the bottle. That's one reason why I like to read blogs based on nail polish. They can look so different when you wear them. You could completely dismiss a polish based on the bottle but regret it when you see swatches (and visa versa). Thankfully this looks beautiful on the nail.


You can find Prince Charming in Penny's and pharmacies now for €1.79.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les