04 May 2015

Essence 36 Dare it nude

Hey all,


**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Dare it nude is the only nude polish I have from the Essence the gel nail polish line. I own a good few nude polishes from Essence but surprisingly I don't have any dupes. Dare it nude is a Taupe-y nude with shimmer. On the nail the shimmer isn't overpowering. It just gently sparkles once you move your nails.

The formula on this was great. I have on 2 coats but you could get away with one thick coat. The finish is super glossy. I don't tend to wear nudes too often but it will get a good amount of use in nail art, It's darker than my skin-tone but not too dark that it's really noticeable. I have to say I do like the way this looks on me.


Dare it nude costs €1.79 and it's available now in Penny's and pharmacies around Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les