15 May 2015

Essence 40 Play with my mint

Hey all

**Polish was Provided for my honest review**


I saved the best polish until last for my Essence the Gel nail polish review. This is Play with my mint and it is beautiful. The  only thing I don't like about this polish is the dodgy name! This is the perfect polish colour for Spring and Summer. This would look great on any skintone and any nail length/shape. It's bright without being neon or too in your face. In the sun it looks unreal (all my pictures were taken in direct sunlight).

Formula wise it is spot on, I was expecting this to be thin and streaky seeing as it is a bright colour. Both Play with my mint and Love is in the air were swatched last because I thought they would be the hardest to work with. Thankfully I was proven wrong. Even on my longer nails this is perfect in 2 coats. It dries quickly and it has that lovely gel like gloss to it. If you like this colour then I really recommend picking up a bottle of Play with my mint,


Play with my mint is available now for €1.79 from pharmacies and Penny's around Ireland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les