13 May 2015

Essence 46 Black is back

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


The second to last polish I have to show ye from the Essence The gel nail polish line is Black is Back. This is one that I have tried before but in the Colour and Go range. I have to say the only real difference is the glossy finish. The formula is still amazing. You can almost get away with one coat. It's easy to put on with practically no clean up necessary. I do use a lot of Black nail polish in nail art so I'm glad the formula on this is as good as my previous bottle. I actually just finished my old bottle of Black is back about two weeks ago and I've been using either Orly Liquid Vinyl or Sally Hansen Patent Gloss in Vinyl since.

Black is Back is similar to Vinyl in formula and finish. The only real difference being the brush and the price. I don't think Vinyl is available anymore so if you are looking for a good black polish then pick up a bottle of Black is back if you can. This is ten times better than Liquid Vinyl so I can't really compare them.


Black is back is available in the gel nail polish range for €1.79 from Penny's and pharmacies around Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les