18 May 2015

Nails inc Bluebell + Essence Prince Charming

Hey all


 A simple manicure for today's post. If you read my most recent Essence Swatch posts you might be confused by the Prince Charming polish. This Prince Charming was a limited edition polish that was part of the Snow White collection. I hate when brands reuse names but at least one of the polishes is no longer available so it won't be as confusing.

I started with 2 coats of Nails Inc Bluebell. This is a lovely polish that is really opaque but like all of the Nails Inc polishes that I've tried it chips incredibly easy. To try and stop this from happening I added on a coat of Essence Prince charming, a sparse holographic topcoat with blue hex glitters.


Simple to do when you are stuck but you don't have time to do nail art or anything fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les