29 May 2015

New! Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (LE) 300 Electra-Cute swatch and review

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Electra-Cute is a medium orange creme with the best name in this collection so far! I don't have a basecoat or the Miracle Gel topcoat on in these swatches. 

The formula was good on Electra-Cute. I have on 2 coats. It dries nice and quick and it has a crelly like finish similar to Creme de la Creme. It's not neon in person but a nice semi-bright orange. I like orange polish a lot but I find that it's one of the most underrepresented colours in the mainstream polish world. Even in Boots I always struggle to find any shade or orange let alone a nice plain orange like Electra-Cute. It looks dusty in the bottle but on the nail it's lovely. 

I'm glad they brought out some nice creme shades in the Miracle Gel line. I'd love to see some more glittery polishes too.


The Summer Miracle gel releases are limited edition and cost the regular price of €9.99 each. They will be available in pharmacies nationwide from early June.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les