28 May 2015

New! Sally Hansen Miracle gel (LE) 310 Shock Wave swatch and review

Hey all

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


Shock Wave is the 3rd and final pink polish from the Summer Miracle Gel releases. It is a beautiful bright but not neon pink with tiny blue and pink glitters (which sadly don't show up at all on the nail) It's not as bright on the nail as it appears in the swatches but it is pretty close. All swatches are done without a basecoat or the Miracle gel topcoat. 

Shock Wave dries a touch darker on the nail than it looks in the bottle. It makes an amazing pedicure polish! It's what I had on my toes for the last few days and it looked lovely but be warned it does stain. It's not the worst in the world but I really would recommend a basecoat with all of the miracle gels just to be on the safe side. Like the rest of the Miracle gels I would recommend doing 3 coats. 

This polish is VERY similar to OPI Kiss me I'm Brazillian. Shock Wave is a tiny bit darker but you'd be hard pressed to tell one from the other from afar when they are on your nails. 


The Summer Miracle gel releases are limited edition and cost the regular price of €9.99 each. They will be available in pharmacies nationwide from early June.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les