25 May 2015

New! Sally Hansen Miracle Gel (LE) 430 Creme de la Creme swatch and review

Hey all,

**Polish was provided for my honest review**


I have 5 more polishes from the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail line to show ye. I have swatches of the previous 5 here. I'm going from lightest to darkest,starting off with Creme de la Creme,a very pale ,almost white, pink with silvery pink shimmer going through it. This is a very pink focused release with 3 of the 5 polishes being various shades of pink. There is also an orange and a shimmery brown which is unusual but a nice change from the normal summer releases. All swatches are done without a basecoat of the Miracle Gel topcoat.

I needed 3 coats of Creme de la Creme which was expected given how light the polish is. The formula is slightly watery but it doesn't flood your cuticle. I left the layers a good few minutes to dry as it can drag leaving bald spots. It dries pretty quickly  If you use a light hand you'll be grand, especially with the first coat. You could get away with 2 coats but 3 worked out best for me.


I compared it to a white polish just so ye can see how it leans more pink in person. It's a lot more flattering than a plain white polish. It has a crelly like finish to it so it's not as stark on your nails. I like wearing white polish anyway and this is just a a softer way of wearing it.


The Summer Miracle gel releases are limited edition and cost the regular price of €9.99 each. They will be available in pharmacies nationwide from early June.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les