19 May 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Inspired by Super Mario

Hey all


It's fairly obvious where I got my inspiration for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday post!  This week we are focusing on our favourite mugs. Being a big Super Mario fan it was an easy pick for me. I have done several Super Mario manicures and I have another one swatches and ready to go. Back to today's post....


I started with a white base on all of my nails apart from the middle which is Illamasqua Monogamous. The red is Sally Hansen Complete Salon manicure in Right Said Fred. The yellow polish I picked was OPI I just can't cope-acabana. For the black I used Orly Liquid Vinyl. The blue for Mario's eyes is Barry m Cyan Blue.For his brown hair I added a touch of Barry m Mushroom to the sides of his head. I added Essence Matt about you! matte topcoat so the design would really stand out.


I am really pleased with the way this turned out. I think you can do a load of interesting nail designs by taking inspiration from mugs.


 Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les