05 May 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Jelly Sandwich

Hey all,


Probably one of the few successful Jelly Sandwich's I have ever done. I'm not great at doing them but I think I found a good combination of polishes in this manicure.

I used 2 coats of Lac Attack Holy Chic! as my base. Once that was dry I added on 1 coat of Revlon Girly (a sheer pink with tonnes of pink and purple hex glitters). I topped that off with another coat of Holy Chic!. To add a bit more sparkle I dabbed on Essence Hello Holo to the tips before topping it all off with my Sally Hansen Miracle Gel topcoat.

I really like the glitter tips. Even though you can still see the glitter underneath Holy Chic! I think the holographic silver glitters are a nice touch.



Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les