26 May 2015

Twinsie Tuesday- Matte nails

Hey all

**Several of the polishes featured were provided for my honest review**


Matte nails are the theme for this weeks Twinsie Tuesday. I decided to freehand some chevron nails instead of using striping tape. I find the tape always pulls up the base colour and it's so hard to fix. Even though they aren't perfect I think they look pretty decent for a first attempt.

I started off with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in 240 B-Girl. Once that was dry I added on Barry m Cyan Blue followed by Catrice Acid/ Dc. On my ring finger I simply dotted on Acid/ Dc and using a smaller dotting tool I added Cyan Blue in the center. My topcoat is the new Essence Satin Matt in Matt about You! I've had this matte topcoat for a good few weeks now and I love it. It was sent to my along with the Essence I <3 Trend polishes.

I wish my nails were a bit longer for this manicure as it would have been easier to do. Nevertheless I like the colours together but I might skip the accent nail next time. What do ye think?


Check out the other Twinsie Tuesday posts in the links below:

  Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
ChiChi at I'm Just Me...ChiChi
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kristine at Pink and Polished Nails
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
​Lisa at The Polish Playground
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les