11 June 2015

Bright and cheery nails

Hey all,


Some random nail art for today. I started off with Essence I <3 trends in I'm So Fluffy. Then using a thin paint brush I striped on some random polishes including: OPI I just can't cope-acabana, China Glaze I'm with the Lifeguard, Models Own Hedonist, Zoya Paz, Sinful Colors Sugar Rush and China Glaze Love is a beach.

All of the polishes I used for the stripes are neons so it would really pop over the pastel base. I like the abstract look a lot. My nails look interesting but there isn't a particular design so I didn't get bored with it as quickly as I normally would.  You can use pretty much any colour combination you like with this, I just wanted some bright and cheerful without really having to do anything complicated. The best thing about this is you don't have to be uber careful (or have any practice in doing nail art!) It's so simple to do and it makes no difference if you lines are wonky or if they vary in size.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite and email me with your blog links if you want me to check them out.,do not post your blog site in your comment. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Cuti-CLUE-les